EnvironmentMultiple McAfee Products
As part of a continuing customer improvements program, McAfee has consolidated its download locations and streamlined the download process.
This is a portal where you can download McAfee patches and hotfixes once you have registered and authenticated.
- Log on to the McAfee ServicePortal at: https://support.mcafee.com
- If you are not a registered user, click Register and follow the instructions to create an account.
- If you are a registered user and have forgotten your password, click Forgot Password?
- Click the Downloads tab.
- Locate the patch you want to download using one of the following methods:
- Search Patches - Type a search term and click Search to locate your patch.
- Product and Version - Type your product name in the Product field, or click Select from List to select your product. Select a version from the Version drop-down list, and then click Search.
- Show (drop-down menu) - Select either My Product and Patches or All Product Patches.
- Scroll bar - Use the scroll bar in the table to locate your patch. You can also use the Sort Ascending/Descending arrows in the Product, Patch Name, and Release Date columns.
- In the Patch Name column, click the link for the patch you want to download.
- Click Download Patch to download the patch.
- Click Back to Downloads to obtain additional patches.
For example, to sort the list by release date so the most current items appear at the top of the list, click the Sort Ascending/Descending arrows in the Release Date column heading.NOTE: By default, the table displays the list sorted by Product.
NOTE: To review the release notes prior to downloading, click the appropriate link in the Release Notes column.
ePO Software Manager
The ePO Software Manager allows administrators to know when new patches are available, and to manually download patches.NOTE: The ePO Software Manager is available in ePO 4.6 and later.
To manually download a patch:
- Log on to your ePO server.
- Click Menu, Software, Software Manager.
- Locate the product and version you want, and then click Download.
Product Downloads siteUse this site to access full products, patches, and some hotfixes:
- Go to the Product Downloads site at: http://www.mcafee.com/us/downloads/downloads.aspx
- Type your Grant Number and caption and click Submit. NOTE: If you need help with your Grant Number, contact Customer Service.
- On the My Products page, click the Product Name tab, then click the hyperlink for the product that you want to install or update.
- Click the Current Version or All Versions tab.
- Click the hyperlink for the product version that you want to install or update.The downloads page displays one or more of the following tabs:
- Software Downloads